What you frequently ask us…
Furnished offices are ready to move into immediately according to your requirements without costs invested in furniture, technology and staff. With one fixed rental payment, you get:
- fully equipped kitchen with unlimited drinks consumption
- informal meetings in the relax zones
- access to the copy center
All these services are included in one payment, along with the fees that you would pay in a traditional office in addition to the price of your rent. These might consist of building and premises maintenance, water, sewer, electricity, heat (hot water, heating), cleaning of internal and external areas, safety, building security, maintenance and management of equipment, etc. Prices do not include VAT.
The only things that you pay on top of this fixed fee are the services actually used (for example, postage or call charges). That way, you can benefit from the easy prediction and maintenance of expected expenditures.
Choose our flexible workspace solution and save up to 50% compared to traditional offices. Working with us pays off.
For almost everyone 😊. Our wide range of services (Private Office, Office Suite, Private Floor, Daily Office) are used by a wide range of clients, such as:
- Large companies that often face a shortage of office space
- Branches of foreign companies that do not have sufficient capacity for dealing with all support processes related to office operations
We are also able to provide a temporary short-term lease solution for dynamically developing companies, with the possibility of increasing or reducing the size of the leased premises according to your adapting requirements and needs.
We create a work environment that allows you to focus purely on your business. An environment in which you and the people around you feel good.
How do you rent a serviced office?
- The first step is to choose the most suitable location.
- Our sales team will then guide you through the selected premises, answer all your questions and discuss your requirements with you.
- Subsequently, you will receive a contract. After it has been signed, you will be contacted by the community manager of the selected center to arrange all the essentials of your office equipment and other related services.
On the starting day of your lease, you will enter the premises, which are in full compliance with your requirements. At the same time, you will receive access cards, keys or chips that allow you 24/7 access.
These are House Rules that regulate relationships between the Provider and the Sublessee in connection with the operation of the Provider’s office Premises.
For anyone seeking a flexible work environment in a shared office space with minimal costs, maximum work efficiency, and the opportunity to get new contacts and experiences. Currently, we offer four different solutions – Flexi, Hot Desk, Business, Day Pass.
The combination of coworking and serviced offices creates a unique place, which provides all our clients with the opportunity to get to know each other and establish cooperation.
Not only does Coworking provide a space for work, but it also offers the opportunity to belong to a unique community and participate in its events.
Prices do not include VAT.
- Community – You will become part of a community of professionals which will inspire, entertain and motivate you to move forward. Together you achieve more.
- Time flexibility – Flexible conditions are a matter of course for us. Choose a daily, monthly, or yearly membership, depending on your needs.
- Healthy environment – Feel comfortable at your workplace. The health and safety of our clients is our number one priority.
- IT technology – Top quality information technology – modern security and technologically advanced solutions and ultra-fast Wi-Fi networks.
- Attractive locations – Choose one of the 8 Prague locations that most fits your style with its atmosphere and is easily accessible from your home.
- Wide range of services – As a coworking member, you can enjoy all of the services in our office centers and focus purely on your business.
Are you visiting Prague for a day and want to try our coworking spaces? Choose a one-off Day Pass and get access to an inspiring environment for work and meetings in attractive common areas. The Day Pass is available on weekdays from 08:30 until 17:00.
The concept of a virtual office consists of renting a registered businessaddress in Prague (Czech Republic) for the purpose of its registration in the Commercial Register as the registered business address of a company.
It allows the client to use prestigious business addresses without the need to rent a real space, which significantly reduces costs. In addition to a registered business address, we also offer our clients the following services:
- Forwarding of correspondence and shipments (storage, forwarding, scanning of documents)
- Meeting room rental at discounted prices
- Call redirecting / handling
- Related administrative activities
Prices do not include VAT.
A registered business address is usually used when establishing a new company or a branch of a foreign company, moving the business address of an existing company, or also in case your property owner does not allow you to use their address as a registered business address.
- Snížení závazků a odpovědnosti klienta vzhledem k transitu rizik na stranu poskytovatele.
- Jednoduchost – Za jeden podpis získáte kompletní balík služeb včetně pronájmu obchodní nebo registrační adresy. Sídlo firmy je nejrychlejší variantou startu podnikání.
- Flexibilita – Zvolíte si lokalitu, dostupnost vždy zaručena, i délku nájmu. Nejste omezeni žádným požadavkem na x-leté smlouvy. Služby lze v průběhu nájmu upravovat dle vašich požadavků.
- Cenově efektivní řešení – Platíte jen za to, co spotřebujete. Můžete kdykoliv skončit a nepřijdete o žádné depozity a jiné náklady.
- Image a prestiž – Není dále třeba mít firmu ve vlastních prostorách nebo na nelukrativní adrese. Prestiž místa zvyšuje image vaší značky. Sídlo firmy vytváří silný dojem na zákazníka.
- Snadný přechod do servisované kanceláře v případě expanze.
Další výhodou sídla firmy je také výrazná úleva od administrativních úkonů, které jsou s provozem vlastní kanceláře spojené. Všechna námi nabízená sídla splňují podmínky, které vyplývají ze současné platné legislativy.
Serviced offices are popular mainly due to their high flexibility, minimum commitment and cost effectiveness.
You will receive all monthly expenses clearly listed on one invoice. That way you don’t have to store a number of invoices and calculate the actual costs. With us, all of your costs are clearly listed and quantified. You can then easily calculate your future expenses.
Prices do not include VAT.
Do you lack work facilities during your trips to Prague for one or more days? Treat yourself to the comfort of a serviced office with common areas for one or more days.
The Day Office is intended for anyone who needs a quiet place for work when traveling and does not have their own work facilities. The great advantage of this service is a short booking period. You can call and book today and work in our premises tomorrow.
- Daily rental of a fully equipped air-conditioned office during the opening hours of the center from 08:30 to 17:00.
- Space for storing personal items and documents.
- Internet connection (wifi or landline).
- Professional reception services for your clients.
- Unlimited consumption of drinks (coffee, tea, milk, water) in the equipped kitchen of the center.
- Access to relaxation zones for informal meetings.
- Possibility to use representative conference rooms at a discounted price.
- Access to a copy center equipped with a network multifunction device for printing / copying / scanning.
Are you looking for a unique place for your event or meeting that will guarantee maximum comfort and an unforgettable experience for your guests? With us, you can choose from 50 original spaces of various sizes for rent in the most attractive Prague locations. Representative meeting rooms with a capacity of up to 400 people are equipped with the latest AV technology. We are happy to take care of everything on a turnkey basis, including refreshments and service. Prices do not include VAT.
Our premises are also available to those who are not members of Scott.Weber. Contact us and we will happily prepare an individual offer according to your requirements.
If you are interested in an individual offer or a tour of the premises, please contact us at email@example.com.